Meditation on ABC National News

    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2011
      FYI:
      I saw an ad that said that Diane Sawyer will
      be doing a special segment about Meditation
      all next week on the ABC National News. I assume
      that it will be informative and positive, but probably
      not as interesting, educational and beneficial as actually
      meditating. In any event, I intend to try to catch all
      the programs. How about joining me in being open to what
      is shared and maybe we can learn the proverbial "something".
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2011

        http://tinyurl.com/3c8sv8w