UPANISHADSARA-MUNDAKA Continued ( Brahman as the focus of all consciousness)

  • bimal
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2011
      UPANISHADSARA-MUNDAKA Continued ( Brahman as the focus of all consciousness)

      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 123, April 2011 ISSUE, has been published and uplinked with "UPANISHADSARA-MUNDAKA Continued (Brahman as the focus of all consciousness)."

      - If you visit the site, and have any observations to make, I shall be grateful. In this issue we have also interesting questions from readers dealing with "On EUTHANASIA" , "Confusion in spiritualism", "When body gets diseased", "Non-violence vs Violence", "Answering your questions."etc.

      You can also browse the previous articles by clicking on the ikon `articles'. Please share it with your friends and dear ones. God bless you- Sri Bimal Mohanty. (bimal_mohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the homepage of www.ahwan.org.

      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues, please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as compliments from you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way- the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones in any manner convenient- through discussing, speaking, writing, inter-netting.