Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

    Message 1 of 201 , Mar 18, 2011
      Watch Your Mind

      "Who will liberate you? Nobody except you,
      yourself. If you put yourself as your body-mind,
      you are not liberated. By being the witness,
      what's happening? You are watching your mind.
      When you begin to watch your mind, the mind
      becomes careful. It's almost like when you don't
      watch your children, they're ready to get into
      some problems. If you keep an eye on them, they
      will be quiet. The minute you turn the other way,
      the child is ready to get into some mischief.
      The mind is like that, like your baby. When the
      mind knows that you're watching, it will be careful.

      "God bless you. Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti."

      Follow Swami Satchidananda on Twitter at
      twitter.com/SwSatchidananda for daily inspiration.
      Message 201 of 201 , Jul 24
        "When even one virtue becomes our nature, the mind becomes clean and tranquil. Then there is no need to practice meditation; we will automatically be meditating always."
        Sri Gurudev Swami Satchidananda