Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

    Message 1 of 201 , Mar 11, 2011
      God Wants You to Live

      "God is already using you as an instrument.
      You are kept alive because God has a purpose
      for you. If the purpose is over, God will not
      waste even an ounce of breath on you. When
      your job is over, when it is time for you to
      die, God will simply tell the breath,
      `Okay, don't go in.' So the fact that you
      are still alive means that God wants you to
      live, to do some of God's work. God is not
      keeping you alive without reason; you should
      know that. You are not even living by yourself.

      "God bless you. Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti."

      Follow Swami Satchidananda on Twitter at
      twitter.com/SwSatchidananda for daily inspiration.
      Message 201 of 201 , Jul 24
        "When even one virtue becomes our nature, the mind becomes clean and tranquil. Then there is no need to practice meditation; we will automatically be meditating always."
        Sri Gurudev Swami Satchidananda