Missing "Guru"

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2011
      In issue #6 of The Inner Traveler, I wrote a
      (highly favorable) review of the book Spiritual
      Enlightenment- The Damnedest Thing By Jed McKenna.
      http://www.wisefoolpress.com/ It was partly used
      as a blurb on the back cover of the book.
      Since then, because of that blurb, we have occasionally
      been contacted about how to get in touch with Jed,
      or with his ashram, or with his publisher's front man,
      Peter Sweeney. BTW, I think Peter was possibly/probably
      a made up name for Jed, or vica-versa. The next book
      didn't appeal to me, so I passed on reviewing it, and
      that was the end of our interactions.

      Today we received another email requesting info.
      So, as promised in my email response, my question to you
      is "Have you tracked them (him/her?) down?"
      Please let me know. Enquiring no-minds want to know.