Fw: Re: [Meditation Society of America] Thoughts About Thinking

  • sandeep chatterjee
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2011

       . . and so after many generations had passed, the project was complete.

      On the day the last piece of data was entered, the Watson 500 contained every item of knowlege,superstition, myth and supposition known to man since the dawn of time.

      The time had come to ask the first and final question. "Is there a God?",
      Quickly came the response,
      "There is now."

      -Internet buzz

      :-)))

      From: Yanni Maniates <yanni.maniates@...>
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, February 17, 2011, 8:09 PM

      But what will the computer "do?"

      --------

      Not only everything that "you" believe you are doing, but more efficiently at that.

      :-)

      -------------

      What is it to "be" a computer!

      ---------

      As soon as the computer starts posing such questions, it will have to discover meditation and search for an Intel I-5-Guru processor.

      ----------

      Perhaps it is best not to ask!

      We certainly would not want a computer print out for an answer!

      ---------

      :-)

      Pixels on a PC screen......pixels on paper.

      From: medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2011, 10:22 PM

      I used to think, when I thought at all,
      that this was a clever thought:

      "My superpower? Given enough time I can
      outwit even the cleverest of inanimate objects."

      But now with what's going on with the Super-Computer
      on Jeopardy, I don't know what to think!?!?