Re: [Meditation Society of America] Thoughts About Thinking

  • Yanni Maniates
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 17, 2011
      But what will the computer "do?"

      What is it to "be" a computer!

      Perhaps it is best not to ask!

      We certainly would not want a computer print out for an answer!

      From: medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2011, 10:22 PM

      I used to think, when I thought at all,
      that this was a clever thought:

      "My superpower? Given enough time I can
      outwit even the cleverest of inanimate objects."

      But now with what's going on with the Super-Computer
      on Jeopardy, I don't know what to think!?!?

    • sandeep chatterjee
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 17, 2011

        From: medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
        To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2011, 10:22 PM

      • yanni.maniates@verizon.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 17, 2011
          :)  Many Blessings!

          Not only everything that "you" believe you are doing, but more efficiently at that.

          :-)

          What is it to "be" a computer!

          ---------