Re: [Meditation Society of America] Thoughts About Thinking

  • sandeep chatterjee
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 17, 2011

      It will be more fun and games when computers start meditating.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 17, 2011
        But what will the computer "do?"

        What is it to "be" a computer!

        Perhaps it is best not to ask!

        We certainly would not want a computer print out for an answer!

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 17, 2011

          From: medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
          To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2011, 10:22 PM

        • yanni.maniates@verizon.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 17, 2011
            :)  Many Blessings!

            Not only everything that "you" believe you are doing, but more efficiently at that.

            :-)

            What is it to "be" a computer!

            ---------