Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

    Message 1 of 201 , Feb 5, 2011
      Get Enlightened

      "Everyone in this world cannot get enlightened
      at one time. If they did, that would mean that
      there would be no more world; the world's
      purpose would be over. The world will always
      be a mixture of good and bad and of people at
      different stages in their evolution. Just like
      different grades in a school, not all students
      are in the same grade. The purpose of the world
      is to shape people. More and more people will
      be coming into the world, and the world will be
      shaping them, reforming their minds. It's like
      a big factory. So, don't worry about others; think
      about yourself. If you really want to get enlightened,
      get enlightened. Probably, when you get enlightened,
      you might help a few others.

      "God bless you. Om Shanthi, Shanthi, Shanthi."
      Message 201 of 201 , Jul 24
        "When even one virtue becomes our nature, the mind becomes clean and tranquil. Then there is no need to practice meditation; we will automatically be meditating always."
        Sri Gurudev Swami Satchidananda