finding a meditation group in my area

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5 4:52 AM
      hello
      thanks fore allowing me to join this group. i enjoy the spiritual sending i recieve.
      I was wondering how i would find a meditative group or groups in my area I live in the mid hudson valley region of new york any guidance would be appreciated
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6 6:00 AM
        "Kevin" <kpcarroll50@...> wrote:

        > hello
        > thanks fore allowing me to join this group. i enjoy the spiritual sending i recieve.
        > I was wondering how i would find a meditative group or groups in my area I live in the mid hudson valley region of new york any guidance would be appreciated

        Yo Kevin,
        I have been dealing with the people at the Integral Yoga
        centers since 1966 and have found them to be very pure
        and effective in their sharing of methods of Yoga and meditation.
        There is no religious or cult like pressure of any kind;
        just a great amount of ancient wisdom being communicated
        without any kind of obligations attached. Their certified
        teachers have all been taught meditation under the guidance
        of Swami Satchidananda who I consider one of the greatest
        masters of Yoga and meditation ever. Their approach to
        things that help evolve you in consciousness are ancient
        methods that have been effective for thousands of years and
        have helped millions of people from every religious and
        traditional background. I don't know the specific teachers
        that I am pointing to, but have confidence that they have
        great potential to help you (without having to pay $3000
        for a mantra, or worship someone, or any similar weirdness).
        The URL for their New York teachers is at:
        http://www.iyta.org/TeachersDirectory/NY.php
        I wish you well.
        Peace and blessings,
        Bob Rose, President,
        Meditation Society of America

        PS: If you can get to NY city, I also do know someone
        there who is well worth connecting with:
        Greg Goode ---- his URL is:
        http://www.heartofnow.com/files/about.html
        and for information or an appointment:
        Dr. Greg Goode
        37 East 28th Street, Suite 800
        New York, NY 10016
        201-585-2881
        greg@...
      • Kevin Carroll
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6 11:41 AM
          thank you so much for your reply i am looking forward to finding someone

          > thanks fore allowing me to join this group. i enjoy the spiritual sending i recieve.
          > I was wondering how i would find a meditative group or groups in my area I live in the mid hudson valley region of new york any guidance would be appreciated

          Yo Kevin,
          I have been dealing with the people at the Integral Yoga
          centers since 1966 and have found them to be very pure
          and effective in their sharing of methods of Yoga and meditation.
          There is no religious or cult like pressure of any kind;
          just a great amount of ancient wisdom being communicated
          without any kind of obligations attached. Their certified
          teachers have all been taught meditation under the guidance
          of Swami Satchidananda who I consider one of the greatest
          masters of Yoga and meditation ever. Their approach to
          things that help evolve you in consciousness are ancient
          methods that have been effective for thousands of years and
          have helped millions of people from every religious and
          traditional background. I don't know the specific teachers
          that I am pointing to, but have confidence that they have
          great potential to help you (without having to pay $3000
          for a mantra, or worship someone, or any similar weirdness).
          The URL for their New York teachers is at:
          http://www.iyta.org/TeachersDirectory/NY.php
          I wish you well.
          Peace and blessings,
          Bob Rose, President,
          Meditation Society of America

          PS: If you can get to NY city, I also do know someone
          there who is well worth connecting with:
          Greg Goode ---- his URL is:
          http://www.heartofnow.com/files/about.html
          and for information or an appointment:
          Dr. Greg Goode