Nasrudin Knows the Difference Between Knowledge and Knowing

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2010
      The young disciple was such a prodigy that
      scholars from everywhere sought his advice
      and marveled at his learning. When the governor
      was looking for an adviser, he came to
      Mullah Nasrudin and said,"Tell me, is it true
      that the young man knows as much as they say he does?"
      "Truth to tell," said Nasrudin "the fellow
      reads so much I don't see how he could ever find
      the time to know anything."