Brillant Observation

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2010
      As you sit in meditation and witness your thoughts go by, or your emotions, or your physical sensations, there is a moment between the thoughts. When in the thoughts, you are either drawn to or going away from the object of your thought. Either way, it always has suffering in one or more ways attached. The space between your thoughts is where brilliance is found. And by that I mean brilliance as in light, and as in wisdom. The greater the attention, the greater the brilliance
    • Bruce Morgen
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2010

        <http://www.atman.net/realization/chapter4/4-3.html>
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2010
          Bruce Morgen <editor@...> wrote:

          > On 12/5/2010 12:02 PM, medit8ionsociety wrote:
          > > As you sit in meditation and witness your thoughts go by, or your emotions, or your physical sensations, there is a moment between the thoughts. When in the thoughts, you are either drawn to or going away from the object of your thought. Either way, it always has suffering in one or more ways attached. The space between your thoughts is where brilliance is found. And by that I mean brilliance as in light, and as in wisdom. The greater the attention, the greater the brilliance
          > >
          > <http://www.atman.net/realization/chapter4/4-3.html>

          Brilliant!
          BTW, while checking out what Sri Bruceji shares here,
          do your Self a favor and savor the wisdom found on
          this site. It'll light you up!