Re: [Meditation Society of America] Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

  • sean tremblay
    Message 1 of 201 , Nov 27, 2010
      Thank you Sandeep, that gives some clarity!

      From: sean tremblay <bethjams9@...>
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, November 27, 2010, 10:25 PM

      How can you tell the "Real Witness' from th imposition of desire?

      ---------

      When desire is seen to be one more mere arising thought,( just like any other thought of any other content)......
      and ......the arising desire, it's persisting and it's actualization as fulfillment or geeting thwarted...
      ...the entirety of the drama gets witnessed in indifference.

      Message 201 of 201 , Jul 24
        "When even one virtue becomes our nature, the mind becomes clean and tranquil. Then there is no need to practice meditation; we will automatically be meditating always."
        Sri Gurudev Swami Satchidananda