Re: [Meditation Society of America] Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

  • WestWindWood
    Message 1 of 201 , Nov 27, 2010

      Great! that's how to start, but the last line is a doozy: "So, locate the real witness within
      you and feel that you are that." In other words, find enlightenment and then evolve towards God.

      Message 201 of 201 , Jul 24
        "When even one virtue becomes our nature, the mind becomes clean and tranquil. Then there is no need to practice meditation; we will automatically be meditating always."
        Sri Gurudev Swami Satchidananda