Some Words From Kir Li Molari

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2010
      Find yourself to be a precious diamond
      and simply laugh at ever having thought
      that who you really are is the coal dust
      that it was hidden in.

      Spiritually, the only remotely desirable
      desire is to be desireless

      Without name and fame you can live famously.

      Don't believe it when others find you believable.

      Be passionate dispassionately.

      Seek and ye shall find that you need
      not seek anymore than a fish in the
      ocean needs to seek water.

      My fingernail gets cut off.
      So what?! I still live.
      My body dies.
      So what?! I still live.

      To be or not to be? There is no question. Be!

      The end of salivation is the beginning of salvation.

      God witnesses creation through her eyes and I's.
      God witnesses creation through his eyes and I's.
      God witnesses creation through my eyes and I's.
      God witnesses creation.
      God witnesses.
      God.

      Everything and nothing is inevitable.

      Where there is awe, laughter, or bliss,
      there is no chattering mind.
      Where there is no chattering mind,
      the Highest can be heard.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2011
        Lose your mind
        and gain No-mind.

        Peace at any cost is the right price.

        Fear of death is fear of life.
        Fear of life is fear of death.

        Compassion is always appropriate.

        The bigger the ego, the harder it falls.

        Soul is solo.

        Meditation weds the wisdom of maturity with the wonderment of childhood.

        A flute that is clogged with dirt can't play a beautiful song. The same is true of your mind.

        Meditation melts the iciness of indifference and stimulates the warmth of reverence.

        Everything is new under the Sun.

        Football is great, but the best sport is service to others.

        The more the ego goes, the more the cosmic comes.

        Silence the inner chatterer to hear the celestial choir.

        Meditation changes the awful to the awe full.

        Pleasure and pain come in turn. Meditate and transcend both.

        Beauty is in the I of the Be-holder.

        Belief in God is theoretical. Knowledge of God is experiential.

        Simplicity in complexity demonstrates wisdom.

        We remain in elementary school as long as we cling to the elements.

        Where is God not?
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 25, 2011
          "It's probably impossible to fully appreciate the
          aroma of the rose you're smelling when you are
          thinking about 'stuff'. Think about IT!"
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 13, 2011
            "You are not simply a biological entity.
            To think so is an illogical inanity."