Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

    Message 1 of 201 , Nov 19, 2010
      The Cosmic Vibration

      "When we vibrate in the same way as the cosmic
      vibration, we get in tune with the cosmos. That
      is why when we repeat OM, we feel a cosmic peace.
      That cosmic vibration vibrates in our own body.
      It brings a sort of realignment in the cells of
      the body, an adjustment or a new rhythm. When the
      cells of the body run restlessly in all different
      ways, we feel sick. But, when we arrange that vibration
      to make it run smoothly, we feel happy, and we get
      healed. By constant repetition of OM, you will be
      able to heal many physical ailments and, ultimately,
      the mind also. Then, you will experience physical
      health, mental peace and pure happiness.

      "God bless you. Om Shanthi, Shanthi, Shanthi."

      For more by and about Swami Satchidananda:
      http://yogaville.org/
      Message 201 of 201 , Jul 24
        "When even one virtue becomes our nature, the mind becomes clean and tranquil. Then there is no need to practice meditation; we will automatically be meditating always."
        Sri Gurudev Swami Satchidananda