The Vedic Way of Knowing God

  • drfmrls
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2010
      Namaste,

      We are happy to announce the long-anticipated release of Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya's ground-breaking new book "The Vedic Way of Knowing God".

      http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/the-vedic-way-of-knowing-god/13555030

      Author: Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya
      Forward: Dr. David Frawley
      Preface: Professor Klaus K. Klostermaier
      Publisher: Dharma Sun Media
      Published: November 7, 2010
      Language: English
      Pages: 408
      Price: US$23.99
      Binding: Perfect-bound Paperback

      One of the most important questions that you will eventually ask is: How do I know God? "The Vedic Way of Knowing God" takes a unique approach to answering this question. Revealing the profound philosophical insights of the world's most ancient spiritual philosophy, this book not only boldly answers the question "How do I know God?" from the distinctly Vedic (Hindu) perspective, but also explores the further issues of what it even means to be able to know God. With greater detail than any other book ever written to date, it reveals the precise mystical mechanisms employed for knowing the Divine; the psychological conditions necessary for such a spiritual endeavor; the transformative cognitive experiences that occur within the spiritual practitioner upon achieving God-realization; the integral relationship between transcendent Word, spiritually revealed literature, and the important role of living teachers; and the vast implications of the Vedic world-view on contemporary global philosophy and religion. If you have ever asked the question "How do I know God?", this is the book that will give you the precise road-map!

      Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya is widely recognized as one of the foremost spiritual authorities and teachers of the Vedic tradition in the world today.

      Order now and get a 5% discount!

      http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/the-vedic-way-of-knowing-god/13555030

      Please forward this announcement to all sincere spiritual seekers. Feel free to publish this on your website, blog or social network site.