One Thought for the day (or lifetime) and a question

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2010
      The successful person in the art of living makes
      little distinction between their work and their
      play, their labor and their leisure, their mind
      and their body, their education and their recreation,
      and their love and their religion. They hardly know
      which is which, they simply pursue their vision of
      excellence in whatever they do, leaving others to
      decide whether they are working or playing. To them
      they are always doing both. ~ Zen Buddhist text
      Actually, I'm pretty sure that Buddha himself said this
      Q:
      So if we're whining about stuff, we're not "successful"???
      Whattayathink?