"Living Dharma" - New Book by Sri Acharyaji

  • drfmrls
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2010
      Announcing a New Book by Sri Acharyaji

      "Living Dharma: The Teachings of Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya"

      This exciting new book is a collection of powerful wisdom teachings revealed directly from the pen of one of the world's foremost living Dharma Masters over a span of two years, ranging from 2008 to 2010. In these inspirational and enlightening teachings, we gain a precious and rare glimpse of the very essence of Sanatana Dharma, as well as practical guidance for how we can practice Dharma, meditation, self-realization and Yoga spirituality in an authentic, meaningful and effective way. This book is meant for the serious spiritual seeker. If you can fully understand and apply its teachings to your life, with humility, sincerity, openness and enthusiasm, your life will be radically transformed.

      Get your copy today at:

      http://www.dharmacentral.com/dharmastore/Living_Dharma.php

      Publisher: Dharma Sun Media
      Published: October 10, 2010
      Language: English
      Pages: 100

      Please forward this information to all sincere spiritual seekers.