Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: The Way Finders

  • sandeep chatterjee
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2010

      --- On Sat, 10/9/10, medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      From: medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re: The Way Finders
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010, 12:35 AM

      When I tried the URL originally posted, I got an ERROR,
      so here's one that I think will will bring you to
      the podcast lecture:
      http://tinyurl.com/25pkwr2

      Thanks Bob.

      I noticed that there was an extra dot at the end in the URL I had earlier posted.

      Given the fondness of dotting up the writings, I am not surprised.

      As for me I just got the book and look inward and forward to reading it. Thanks Sandeep!

      Great.

      I find the created imagery through a reading far more graphic and rich, than an audio-visual presentation.

      Also it allows a going to and fro.