Re: The Way Finders

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7, 2010
      Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: The Way Finders

      I do not know how podcasts work but in the
      last 24 hours, I have heard back from folks
      who have been enthralled with the lecturers,
      without having to locate/buy the book.

      Go to:

      http://castroller.com/podcasts/CbcRadiosMassey.

      I prefer the good old fashioned curling up
      with a book, a cup of tea, overlooking a brook.

      Seems to have gone out of fashion, with the dinosaurs.

      Aah well.

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 8, 2010
        When I tried the URL originally posted, I got an ERROR,
        so here's one that I think will will bring you to
        the podcast lecture:
        http://tinyurl.com/25pkwr2
        As for me I just got the book and look inward and
        forward to reading it. Thanks Sandeep!

        > Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: The Way Finders
        >

        > I do not know how podcasts work but in the
        > last 24 hours, I have heard back from folks
        > who have been enthralled with the lecturers,
        > without having to locate/buy the book.
        >
        > Go to:
        >
        > http://castroller.com/podcasts/CbcRadiosMassey.
        >

        > I prefer the good old fashioned curling up
        > with a book, a cup of tea, overlooking a brook.
        >
        > Seems to have gone out of fashion, with the dinosaurs.
        >
        > Aah well.
        >

        > > The book is a collection of the Massey Lectures
        > >
        > > given at the University of Toronto, Canada
        > >
        > > by Wade Davis.
        > >

        > > A series of beautiful lectures........on ancient
        > >
        > > wisdom(s) collated from different regions/tribes
        > >
        > > across the globe...
        > >

        > > .....lores from the Kalahari deserts, from
        > >
        > > the Australian aborigines, from the Polynesian
        > >
        > > islands, from the Anaconda people in the Amazon
        > >
        > > basin, the Inuit natives of North America, the
        > >
        > > native tribes in Indonesia.
        > >

        > > The narration is wonderful .........and the ethos
        > >
        > > of the narration, meditative.
        > >

        > > Invite the locating of the book in your neighborhood
        > >
        > > library or even buying it and reading.
        > >

        > > The ISBN Code is 978-0-88784-766-0

      • sandeep chatterjee
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 8, 2010

          When I tried the URL originally posted, I got an ERROR,
          so here's one that I think will will bring you to
          the podcast lecture:
          http://tinyurl.com/25pkwr2

          Thanks Bob.

          I noticed that there was an extra dot at the end in the URL I had earlier posted.

          Given the fondness of dotting up the writings, I am not surprised.

          As for me I just got the book and look inward and forward to reading it. Thanks Sandeep!

          Great.

          I find the created imagery through a reading far more graphic and rich, than an audio-visual presentation.

          Also it allows a going to and fro.