Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: The Way Finders

  • sandeep chatterjee
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 6, 2010

      I do not know how podcasts work but in the last 24 hours, I have heard back from folks who have been enthralled with the lecturers, without having to locate/buy the book.

      Go to:

      http://castroller.com/podcasts/CbcRadiosMassey.

      I prefer the good old fashioned curling up with a book, a cup of tea, overlooking a brook.

      Seems to have gone out of fashion,  with the dinosaurs.

      Aah well.

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 7, 2010

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 8, 2010
          When I tried the URL originally posted, I got an ERROR,
          so here's one that I think will will bring you to
          the podcast lecture:
          http://tinyurl.com/25pkwr2
          As for me I just got the book and look inward and
          forward to reading it. Thanks Sandeep!

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 8, 2010

            When I tried the URL originally posted, I got an ERROR,
            so here's one that I think will will bring you to
            the podcast lecture:
            http://tinyurl.com/25pkwr2

            Thanks Bob.

            I noticed that there was an extra dot at the end in the URL I had earlier posted.

            Given the fondness of dotting up the writings, I am not surprised.

            As for me I just got the book and look inward and forward to reading it. Thanks Sandeep!

            Great.

            I find the created imagery through a reading far more graphic and rich, than an audio-visual presentation.

            Also it allows a going to and fro.