Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

    Message 1 of 201 , Sep 4, 2010
      Don't Have Faith in Your Fear

      "Fear is not going to help us in any way.
      Fear makes the mind lose all its strength.
      Remember, even to have fear, you must have
      faith in your fear. However, you should know
      that fear is not going to bring you any benefit.
      Anything can happen at any time. Right now,
      though, you are alive, you are fine. Why don't
      you enjoy the life that you are living now
      rather than worrying? By giving into fear,
      you are making yourself miserable. Faith and
      fear don't go together. Either you have faith,
      or you have fear. Why don't you enjoy the now
      instead of worrying about the future? Learn to
      live in the golden present.

      "God bless you. Om Shanthi, Shanthi, Shanthi."

      For more by and about Swami Satchidananda:
      www.YogaAndPeace.org
      Message 201 of 201 , Jul 24
        "When even one virtue becomes our nature, the mind becomes clean and tranquil. Then there is no need to practice meditation; we will automatically be meditating always."
        Sri Gurudev Swami Satchidananda