RE: [Meditation Society of America] Does the Past Exis t Yet? Evidence Suggests Your Past Isn't Set in Stone

  • Aideen Mckenna
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2010

      I love this stuff!  It makes my head hurt a little bit.

      Aideen

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 18, 2010
        Can I use it as a defence in court?

[...]

        "photons" knew -- in advance &#8722;- what their distant
        twins would do in the future. They tested the
        communication between pairs of photons -- whether
        to be either a wave or a particle. Researchers
        stretched the distance one of the photons had
        to take to reach its detector, so that the other
        photon would hit its own detector first. The
        photons taking this path already finished their
        journeys -&#8722; they either collapse into a particle
[...]

        History is a biological phenomenon &#8722; it's the logic
        of what you, the animal observer experiences. You
        have multiple possible futures, each with a
        different history like in the Science experiment.
        Consider the JFK example: say two gunmen shot at
        JFK, and there was an equal chance one or the
        other killed him. This would be a situation much
        like the famous Schrödinger's cat experiment, in
        which the cat is both alive and dead &#8722; both