Sage Advice By Kir Li Molari

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 9 7:14 PM

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 30 6:40 PM

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 20, 2013
          Pay attention to your life
          as it takes place. Now.
          􀁄
          Breath comes effortlessly.
          The effect of Witnessing
          it is effortlessness in everything.
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 30, 2014

            From The Inner Traveler (The Meditation Society of America's newsletter)

            Suspend both belief and disbelief. Witness.

            Om is the sound of silence.

            What part of “Thy will be done” don’t you understand?

            You suffer from what you agree to suffer from.

            Witness, flow, watch your ego and suffering go.

            Your inner dialog must stop to pay attention to reality.

            Just Witness. Understanding will come.

            The Bible, Koran, Gita, and the Upanishads are in your
            heart. Silence your mind and their wisdom will fill you.

          • Rick Herranz
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 30, 2014
              Thank you. Stoping my inner dialogue t pay attention to reality. Is what captured my attention tonight. Thank you brother.

              Rick in Florida .USA
              Tuesday  12/30/14

              Sent from my iPad

              On Dec 30, 2014, at 8:28 PM, medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              From The Inner Traveler (The Meditation Society of America's newsletter)

              Suspend both belief and disbelief. Witness.

              Om is the sound of silence.

              What part of “Thy will be done” don’t you understand?

              You suffer from what you agree to suffer from.

              Witness, flow, watch your ego and suffering go.

              Your inner dialog must stop to pay attention to reality.

              Just Witness. Understanding will come.

              The Bible, Koran, Gita, and the Upanishads are in your
              heart. Silence your mind and their wisdom will fill you.

            • Sandeep
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 31, 2014
                On 31-12-2014 06:58, medit8ionsociety wrote:

                From The Inner Traveler (The Meditation Society of America's newsletter)

                Suspend both belief and disbelief. Witness.

                And then the suspension of the suspender.

                The conviction about a witnesser is also a thought construction....born with the construction of something to be witnessed.

                In the absence of the latter, the former is a bray of a delighted donkey shorn of its load.

                Om is the sound of silence.

                :-)

                What part of “Thy will be done” don’t you understand?

                And if any or all of it is not understood, that too is Thy Will getting done.

                You suffer from what you agree to suffer from.

                Which rests on the sense of conviction that there is a you to agree or disagree.

                Witness, flow, watch your ego and suffering go.

                That which can go, will return.

                Your inner dialog must stop to pay attention to reality.

                As  if reality is anything other than the inner chatter,

                Just Witness. Understanding will come.

                That which is come-abble............is gone-abble.

                The Bible, Koran, Gita, and the Upanishads are in your
                heart. Silence your mind and their wisdom will fill you.

                Would have been fun.......if only there was a mind to silence.

                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 5
                  There is so much good that can come when our foundation is shaken, for this frees us from consciousness immobility. Thanks Sri Sandeepji for doing this and doing this so well.

                  I found a quote from the wild and wonder-full Lama Chogyam Trungpa that deals somewhat with this perspective. Enjoy!

                  ”When we sit and practice, we begin to see what is known as the transparency and impermanence of time and space. We begin to realize how much we are dwelling on our little things. And we also realize we cannot catch any of it and build a house on it. We cannot even lay the foundation. The whole thing keeps shifting under our feet, under our seat. The rug is being pulled out from under us completely, simply from that experience of working with ourselves. Nobody is pulling it, but we find that the rug moves constantly. So we begin to feel that we are moving.” ~Chogyam Trungpa

                  From The Inner Traveler (The Meditation Society of America's newsletter)

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 5
                    On 06-01-2015 09:13, medit8ionsociety wrote:

                    There is so much good that can come when our foundation is shaken, for this frees us from consciousness immobility. Thanks Sri Sandeepji for doing this and doing this so well.

                    Yes Bob.

                    And a tsunami of a shaken.........when seen that the very shaking is..............and not the shaken.

                    That, no structure got constructed, which can be subsequently shaken and demolished.

                    Not a shifting under our feet.............but that.... there were never any feet to start with.

                    Ever.

                    And thus.........the taking of a step..............with no feet involved.

                    With even the thought of "taking of a step"...........not involved.

                    The ancient mutterers, Buddha, Jesus, Lao Tze, not-very ancients, aka Ramana, Nisargadatta.....one can understand that a conditioned spin-doctored version of the mutterings ascribed to them, is what is available.

                    However the modern mutts(I mean mutterers).......like Jidu Krishna Murthy, Rajneesh, UG.......and their wannabe clones, aka Robert Adams, Tolle, Byron Katie, Adyashanti, Robert alias Mooji, Spira, Lucielle......all  teeming the Net and the physical world of spirituality....

                    ...all appear to need the entity, the self, the me...........in order to propose a methodology, a technique to better, to embellish, to evolve, to get rid of the me.

                    Advaita(Non-Duality) has become a destination.........a Google apps........

                    .....and there are satsanghs and conferences where the teaching (for a monetary fee)....of how to apply these apps to issues of life, issues of spirituality....issues of Science.

                    As if Advaita is an experience which can be brought about in time............as if......a reachable state of existence.

                    Spirituality, has come to be marketed as a mode of behaviour, thinking, moral stance, ethical values............vis-a-vis........dualistic behavior/thought/action.

                    The essence of all business is to cater to a need.

                    And if no need is found...........the need has to be created.

                    Around, greed, around fear, around despair.

                    A classic example is the War on Terror or any geo-political strategy.

                    For a need to be created, the needer is a must.

                    So, a "you" having needs, having issues, having fears, despairing, seeking answers, solace............is paramount around which the spiritual business is established and grown.

                    "I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it".....

                    ......the rock of a "you".

                    No gates of Hades can do anything, because in negation, you are there as the negator..........in affirmation......you are there as the affirmer.

                    Market established.

                    Now the fun and games...........the hoopla can start.

                    Pity bromides can be packaged and offered and a lesson plan drawn up.........which essentially beautifies the needs by morphing the needer, but never to show the emperor really has no clothes.

                    Why should that be the goal?

                    The market goes with the neeeder.

                    Aaaah well............all part of the show of smoke and shadows.

                    I found a quote from the wild and wonder-full Lama Chogyam Trungpa that deals somewhat with this perspective. Enjoy!

                    ”When we sit and practice, we begin to see what is known as the transparency and impermanence of time and space. We begin to realize how much we are dwelling on our little things. And we also realize we cannot catch any of it and build a house on it. We cannot even lay the foundation. The whole thing keeps shifting under our feet, under our seat. The rug is being pulled out from under us completely, simply from that experience of working with ourselves. Nobody is pulling it, but we find that the rug moves constantly. So we begin to feel that we are moving.” ~Chogyam Trungpa

                    From The Inner Traveler (The Meditation Society of America's newsletter)