Re: [Meditation Society of America] Searching

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2010
      krishnan sundaram <krish_cost@...> wrote:

      > forget all this nonsense. turn vegetarian first and also abstain from cakes.
      > buy a rosary and roll it chanting " i love jesus christ" mentally after each bead

      As you said Krishnan, ..."forget all this nonsense." That's
      about all that made any sense and I'm only referring
      to your comments.
      Eva,
      I have a suggestion for you. We often recommended this
      in our classes and I think it originally came from
      Louise Haye, but in any event, lots of people did this
      and had great results......
      Make a recording of your own repeating as much of
      the guided meditation as you can remember and add
      any further events in it that you would like to
      have happen so as to live happily ever after. Your
      own voice is one of the best inner voices you will ever
      find, and your results will probably be greater than
      anyone elses. We used to suggest having your mother
      record a tape/CD saying all the things you would have
      loved to have her say. Such as "You're the smartest
      person I know and can do anything you set you mind to."
      Or, how about..."Every choice you make is fine with me."
      Or, "You always make a good impression with the way you
      dress and speak". You get it, right?!
      And as for Krishnan, you're on moderation.