Searching

  • Eva
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2010
      Hello, I am searching for a specific guided meditation that I had once found on the internet. I don't remember the name of it, but I do remember most of the progression of the meditation. It was an audio download...

      The meditation started with a blank wall that I envisioned numbers on. Next it led down steps to a large door. once the door was opened, there was a body of water with an island in the middle. On the island was a flower. then the listener(me) was told to fly up to the flower and rest in the center. After that I am stuck...

      Can anyone tell me the name of this meditation? I would like to find the download of it again.

      Blessings,

      Eva
    • krishnan sundaram
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2010
        forget all this nonsense. turn vegetarian first and also abstain from cakes.
        buy a rosary and roll it chanting " i love jesus christ" mentally after each bead

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2010
          krishnan sundaram <krish_cost@...> wrote:

          > forget all this nonsense. turn vegetarian first and also abstain from cakes.
          > buy a rosary and roll it chanting " i love jesus christ" mentally after each bead

          As you said Krishnan, ..."forget all this nonsense." That's
          about all that made any sense and I'm only referring
          to your comments.
          Eva,
          I have a suggestion for you. We often recommended this
          in our classes and I think it originally came from
          Louise Haye, but in any event, lots of people did this
          and had great results......
          Make a recording of your own repeating as much of
          the guided meditation as you can remember and add
          any further events in it that you would like to
          have happen so as to live happily ever after. Your
          own voice is one of the best inner voices you will ever
          find, and your results will probably be greater than
          anyone elses. We used to suggest having your mother
          record a tape/CD saying all the things you would have
          loved to have her say. Such as "You're the smartest
          person I know and can do anything you set you mind to."
          Or, how about..."Every choice you make is fine with me."
          Or, "You always make a good impression with the way you
          dress and speak". You get it, right?!
          And as for Krishnan, you're on moderation.