Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

    Message 1 of 201 , Jul 24, 2010
      Everything Vibrates with OM

      "In the Himalayas, wherever you go you, very
      often you hear the sound of OM. Every thing
      chants OM in the Himalayas, even the river.
      When the Ganga flows, it chants OM. Even the
      animals in the jungle roar OM. You can hear
      the OM sound everywhere. It vibrates every cell
      in your body. It brings such a nice feeling of
      peace. Just sing OM and dance OM, because this
      sound creates a special rhythm in your system
      that puts you into an ecstatic mood. OM is the
      basic vibration. And when you add Hari, the
      meaning becomes, `One that removes all obstacles'
      or, `One that purifies the entire system.' It's a
      very great, sacred formula. So, chant Hari OM and
      experience the benefits.

      For more by and about Swami Satchidananda:
      http://yogaandpeace.org/
      Message 201 of 201 , Jul 24
        "When even one virtue becomes our nature, the mind becomes clean and tranquil. Then there is no need to practice meditation; we will automatically be meditating always."
        Sri Gurudev Swami Satchidananda