“NEW READERS’ QUESTIONS”

  • bimal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2010
      "NEW READERS' QUESTIONS"

      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY.

      THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 111, June 2010 ISSUE, has been published and uplinked with More understanding of Brahman within us and some new Readers Questions.

      - If you visit the site, and have any observations to make, I shall be grateful. In this issue we have also interesting questions from readers dealing with "Respite from Karma" "Does Brahman really exists?", "Sex for enjoyment", "God- man or woman?", "Brahmanism without a messiah", "Camouflaging Religion", " Is Yoga of Hindu origin?' and "More about Brahman within us"etc.

      You can also browse the previous articles by clicking on the ikon `articles'. Please share it with your friends and dear ones. God bless you- Sri Bimal Mohanty. (bimal_mohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the homepage of www.ahwan.org.

      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues, please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as compliments from you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way- the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones in any manner convenient- through discussing, speaking, writing, inter-netting.