Re: [Meditation Society of America] Question about self-moha!

  • Greg Brown
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 16, 2010
      Sandeep,

      Once again, Namaste!

      Also, again thank you for your thoughts. I am keeping both of your emails to me so that I can read them multiple times, contemplate them, and then be with the thoguhts.

      I truly appreciate and am grateful for your input.

      Peace, Greg.

      "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats!"

      :Henry Louis Mencken (1880 - 1956).