Re: Meditation or sleep

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2010
      Yo Ahmed,
      What you are describing is your
      being in contact with your Inner Witness
      which has the potential to be aware of your
      sensory input, your emotions, and your mind's
      changes. This is your "Real Self" that we all
      look outside for but is ever available within.
      I think this is the significant part of the progress
      you have made in your meditation practice. Ease of
      concentration and meditation will be ongoing and
      available as you persevere with your meditating.
      The usual state most people walk around in
      is too similar to being asleep and sleepwalking.
      Meditation is one of the most valid paths to awakening.
      I wish you well.
      PS: Every religion is "good" and worth while and
      can be seen as "bad" by those whose dreaming while
      awake is too similar to a nightmare. Have compassion
      for those people for "They know not what they do".