Novice Question

  • tabularosa
    Message 1 of 197 , Feb 20, 2002
      I am such a novice to this field, however, I do
      now realize I have been doing my own version of
      meditation without any formal training. Is there some
      inherit principle that we tune into without realizing the
      why's and wherefore's?<br><br>I was also wondering if
      there is any possibility of inducing a form of self
      hypnosis where you could actually put yourself into a
      trance of some sort. I am afraid to meditate at work or
      while driving for fear this may occur.<br><br>There are
      times I can sit and be at such peace I feel I could
      turn into a statue but yet I feel quilt for fear this
      is some form of escaping from reality. It's as
      though I could freeze myself and lose that ability to
      wake up. Could this ever happen?<br><br>Tab
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote:
        me.... I am so glad for