Last Week for Research Study

  • Katrina
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2010
      Hello All!

      I hope all are well. I wanted to thank those who participated in my research study so far. I have gotten some interesting results. This is the last week the surveys will be open. After this week they will close and I will analyze the data. If you have not taken them yet please consider doing so. The results will help further studies on better ways to treat mental and physical ailments.

      Here is the link to the surveys. If you should have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

      Thank you.

      http://zaleskiresearch.brinkster.net/index.html

      Katrina Zaleski
      Principal Researcher