Re: [Meditation Society of America] diabetes and the pancreas

  • sandeep chatterjee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2010
      Hiya Michel,

      I have been able to eliminate diabetes without using chemicals, through a regime of Pranayam( a branch of Yoga dealing exclusively in the domain of breath)+Intense physical work-out+Ingestion of some natural Ingredients.

      And now impose no restriction on diet.....except to be sensible.

      Since this is a topical subject...........if you are interested we can talk outside the List.