Objective Art

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2010
      To use a loose interpretation of his intent,
      Gurdjieff has been referenced as saying there is
      a higher quality form of art that presents ItSelf
      to One's Self in a way that touches One deeply,
      on a higher plane and in higher spiritual centers.
      He called these type works Objective Art. Well, a
      friend left seeing his dying father for the last time
      and soon found himself receiving this, which he
      considered a message from his father. For me and
      another I shared this with, the quality touched us
      in a special way, and I consider the performer the
      most talented vocalist I've heard in years, and think
      it just might be what Gurdjieff was pointing to.
      Enjoy!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_yBTIkwXoA