diabetes and the pancreas

  • michel_jacobs@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2010
      I have been meditating for the last five years and have had some possitive and negative experiences with diabetes. I am looking to discuss with any other group members if they have had experience with diabetes and spacificly the curing of diabetes through meditation. Is it possible and what was your experience getting there.
    • sandeep chatterjee
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2010
        Hiya Michel,

        I have been able to eliminate diabetes without using chemicals, through a regime of Pranayam( a branch of Yoga dealing exclusively in the domain of breath)+Intense physical work-out+Ingestion of some natural Ingredients.

        And now impose no restriction on diet.....except to be sensible.

        Since this is a topical subject...........if you are interested we can talk outside the List.