Sage Advice by Kir Li Molari

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8 6:14 AM
      Until there are no questions, there is no
      answer

      The only thing telling you something's
      wrong is your mind. Nevermind!

      Time is subjective. Be objective - don't let
      time subject you. Whenever anything
      happens, it is the right time for it to occur.

      If we give up the Will in will power, we
      will have power. If we give up the Will in
      free will, we will be free.

      If your action/reaction brings you
      serenity, it's good. If your action/reaction
      diminishes your serenity, it's bad.

      At best, perfect health is just putting death
      on hold. You are not your body.

      Whatever happened had to. Whatever will
      happen has to. There's nothing to worry
      about or do. Just watch the show and
      enjoy.
    • dan330033
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8 12:45 PM

        > Until there are no questions, there is no
        > answer
        >
        > The only thing telling you something's
        > wrong is your mind. Nevermind!
        >
        > Time is subjective. Be objective - don't let
        > time subject you. Whenever anything
        > happens, it is the right time for it to occur.
        >
        > If we give up the Will in will power, we
        > will have power. If we give up the Will in
        > free will, we will be free.
        >
        > If your action/reaction brings you
        > serenity, it's good. If your action/reaction
        > diminishes your serenity, it's bad.
        >
        > At best, perfect health is just putting death
        > on hold. You are not your body.
        >
        > Whatever happened had to. Whatever will
        > happen has to. There's nothing to worry
        > about or do. Just watch the show and
        > enjoy.

        Yes.

        Thus, you are the show.

        Anything observed is the observer.

        Clarity on nondivision is pure spaciousness, with no opposition.

        Spaciousness that occupies no space, eternity as time that has no duration.

        An entire life as one timeless moment.

        Now, this is it.

        Oppositions are understood as unicity.

        Thus, every occurrence occurs in its time.

        All events perfectly timed, happening according to the indivisible timelessly so.

        Living timeless time.

        Each breath.

        - D -