Re: 108 – An Easy Hard Meditation Technique

  • eveneon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2010
      Hi Bob! I have recently started to meditate again after a several year break while I've been settling into motherhood, and this is the technique that I chose to start with. Meditation used to come fairly easily for me. Now, not so much. The 108 technique was like an old friend. I was grateful to have remembered it, to help me begin my practice again.
      Warmly,
      Eve Hoyt

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2010
        Yo Eve,
        How good and pleasant to hear/read from you!
        It seems like old time month as I've recently
        heard from several others who were at our classes.
        Let's catch up. My email is:
        medit8@...
        I have a Facebook site but virtually never look at
        it and don't really know what to do with it. I think
        it's great that you are meditating again, but I doubt
        that you ever really stopped. Practicing a
        specific method in a defined and regular way doesn't
        really define a meditation practice. Virtually
        anything you do with your attention in the present
        probably more accurately demonstrates a meditative
        mode. And Mother/Fatherhood and its almost neverending
        necessity of being aware in the "Now" is potentially
        one of the very best techniques for spititual/meditative
        evolution. And with the years of prep work you put
        in, I'm sure your meditative attitude is flowing very
        freely and effectively (brought peace) for your family
        and for you and everyone who you've been dealing with.
        Hope to hear/read from you soon!