Doctoral Research on Meditation

  • Katrina
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17 6:11 AM
      Hello,

      My name is Katrina Zaleski and I am conducting research for my PhD dissertation at Northcentral University. The purpose of the study is to examine if there is any difference in satisfaction with life, compassion, and stress between meditators and non-meditators. In addition, this study will examine if meditators who have meditated longer have any difference in satisfaction with life, compassion, and perceived stress than meditators who have meditated for a shorter amount of time.

      The only requirements for the study are that you must be 18 years of age or older and you must not have any known mental health disorder. The surveys should take about 10 to 15 minutes.

      The data collected in this study is anonymous. Internet safeguards have been put in place to protect your identity on the web.

      You have the option of emailing me and I will direct you to the surveymonkey site to take the surveys or you may go directly to this link which will direct you to surveymonkey.

      http://zaleskiresearch.brinkster.net/index.html

      Your participation in my study is extremely valuable and I thank you for your time and energy. I would be happy to answer any questions that may arise about the study. Please direct your questions or comments to:

      Katrina Zaleski
      Katrina.Zaleski@...
      Northcentral University