Painting God

  • Papajeff
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2010

      awakened teacher, or at a
      mud wrestling contest - once
      your heart is prepared.

      One Love,

      Jeff
    • sean tremblay
      Message 2 of 4 , May 12, 2010
        The Art of Food,
          Food presents a problem for most of the world.  It is a concern that has led to bursts of cultural creativity, and to conflict as people try to solve the problem of food, ie is there enough of it and will it be sufficient in quality to nourish, We find ourselves in a country of abundance where people have become distanced from the struggle for the production of food.  But aside from being a problem to be solved with hard work and creativity, food can be elevated to a place beyond struggle.  That is where the art comes in, Food is an art medium that stimulates all five senses simultaneously.  Food can inspire, and when done right and at the right time it even transcends the five senses and stimulates a sixth, it can end conflict, forge new bonds  bring a sense of security and well being.  Food in it's expression of art can be a representation of love.  It can invoke any number of feelings and can be shared with others, it can induce the memory of past emotions, a good cook can play the emotions like a conductor with a band, you can be exited then relaxed each course offering a new experience until you are left completely sated not just physically, but emotionally as well.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 12, 2010
          Thanks, Sean. The Inspired Chef.
          Great motivation and inspiration
          for those with a passion for