Rumi - Evolution

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2010
      I died from minerality and became vegetable;

      And From vegetativeness I died and became animal.

      I died from animality and became man.

      Then why fear disappearance through death?

      Next time I shall die

      Bringing forth wings and feathers like angels;

      After that, soaring higher than angels -

      What you cannot imagine,

      I shall be that.
      FAIR USE NOTICE
      This site contains copyrighted material the
      use of which has not always been specifically
      authorized by the copyright owner. We are
      making such material available in our efforts
      to advance understanding of environmental,
      scientific, spiritual, and social justice issues,
      etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use'
      for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
      the material on this site is distributed
      without profit to those who have expressed a
      prior interest in receiving the included information
      for research and educational purposes. For more
      information go to:
      http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.
      site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use',
      you must obtain permission from the copyright owner