Re: Question From an E-mail

    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2010
      Part of one response sent to M****:

      Dear M****
      Here are several techniques for healing: http://www.meditationsociety.com/week29.html
      They are on our web site, Meditation Station.
      I suggest that you try them and also explore
      the Concepts and other techniques on the site.
      Your problem isn't your veins, be they heart
      or limbs. It is your being vain. I don't mean
      that in a bad way - you just are identifying
      with the Label "M****" and her body, mind, and
      emotions, and not with the "Real Self " that is
      who you are. Find this and you will be at peace,
      no matter what happens to your veins or "vains".
      There is no better vehicle to take you to this
      answer than meditation.