Re: Siddhi Power or Fraud?

  • sahay999
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2010
      I have read of this ability in many Yoga texts, including from credible sources like Swami Satyananda Saraswati. It is apparently done by stimulating the Lalana chakra with the tongue, so that Amrit is secreted. It needs the anchoring of the tongue to be cut and the tongue to be stretched by pulling it for many months, to enable it to reach the Lalana chakra at the back of the throat, as well as months of practice to do this right. Anyone interested can read about this in his book.

      I have never tried it and so cannot vouch that it can really be done by most folks.
      Thanks,

      Sanjiv