Are you 16-25 years old and meditate? Please help me with my Buddhism Project!

  • ilbeg4frgivness
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2010
      I just need to know how old you are and what types of meditation (or a brief description) you use in your life? I also would like to know some reasons why you practice meditation.

      My paper is for college. Its about why and how people of this age group meditate in America. Then i will link this research to American Buddhism in general.

      All of the information gathered will be strictly confidential.

      I appreciate all of your help!

      Thank you!

      :)