A wandering by itself....of itself........within itself

  • sandeep chatterjee
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8, 2010

      With speakers on full blast and bringing in lots of patience and time..........invite a wandering  to....

      http://www.the-covenant.net/Haq%20ali%20ali.html

      .

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8, 2010
        sandeep chatterjee <sandeep1960@...> wrote:

        > With speakers on full blast and bringing in lots of patience and
        > time..........invite a wandering  to....
        >
        > http://www.the-covenant.net/Haq%20ali%20ali.html

        Absolutely powerfully beautiful! The urge to join in seems
        irresistible, as is enjoying the joining to the power and
        beauty of the Absolute. Thanks for the pointing!
      • Papajeff
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 9, 2010

          > "Papajeff" <jeff@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Some who meditate to manage stress
          > > (I prefer the term: manage joy) and
          > > find peace of mind, have been known
          > > to experience a startling revelation:
          > >
          > > God showing up (Self-Realization,
          > > Enlightenment, Samadhi...) - which
          > > is an incredibly effective and
          > > wonderful life-long stress reliever.
          > >
          > > Reminds me of the "But Wait!"
          > > commercials. But wait, if you
          > > order our meditation package
          > > right now, we'll throw in
          > > God-Realization at no extra
          > > charge. Just pay shipping and
          > > handling.
          > >
          > > Jeff
          > >
          > Yo Papajeff,
          > Seems like a good deal! It also works in reverse.
          > Sometimes people get thrown into God-Realization
          > and then have to readjust their stress management
          > to accommodate their new (and ancient) indisputable
          > understanding of Reality. Drug use often does this
          > (IE: Mescaline, Peyote, LSD, etc). Gurdjieff called
          > them "Stupid saints", and Meyer Baba used to go to
          > so called "insane asylums" to bring people out of
          > their transcendental states. Both would then teach
          > them various techniques to deal with integrating
          > their minds, bodies and emotions with the bliss,
          > visions, ecstasies, etc they were experiencing.
          > And then they lived truly happily (well balanced)
          > ever after.
          > Peace and blessings,
          > Bob

          Thanks, Bob. Very cool