But wait! If you order right now...

  • Papajeff
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8, 2010

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8, 2010

        > commercials. But wait, if you
        > order our meditation package
        > right now, we'll throw in
        > God-Realization at no extra
        > charge. Just pay shipping and
        > handling.
        >
        > Jeff

        Yo Papajeff,
        Seems like a good deal! It also works in reverse.
        Sometimes people get thrown into God-Realization
        and then have to readjust their stress management
        to accommodate their new (and ancient) indisputable
        understanding of Reality. Drug use often does this
        (IE: Mescaline, Peyote, LSD, etc). Gurdjieff called
        them "Stupid saints", and Meyer Baba used to go to
        so called "insane asylums" to bring people out of
        their transcendental states. Both would then teach
        them various techniques to deal with integrating
        their minds, bodies and emotions with the bliss,
        visions, ecstasies, etc they were experiencing.
        And then they lived truly happily (well balanced)
        ever after.
      • sandeep chatterjee
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 8, 2010

          With speakers on full blast and bringing in lots of patience and time..........invite a wandering  to....

          http://www.the-covenant.net/Haq%20ali%20ali.html

          .

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 8, 2010
            sandeep chatterjee <sandeep1960@...> wrote:

            > With speakers on full blast and bringing in lots of patience and
            > time..........invite a wandering  to....
            >
            > http://www.the-covenant.net/Haq%20ali%20ali.html

            Absolutely powerfully beautiful! The urge to join in seems
            irresistible, as is enjoying the joining to the power and
            beauty of the Absolute. Thanks for the pointing!
          • Papajeff
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 9, 2010

              > "Papajeff" <jeff@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Some who meditate to manage stress
              > > (I prefer the term: manage joy) and
              > > find peace of mind, have been known
              > > to experience a startling revelation:
              > >
              > > God showing up (Self-Realization,
              > > Enlightenment, Samadhi...) - which
              > > is an incredibly effective and
              > > wonderful life-long stress reliever.
              > >
              > > Reminds me of the "But Wait!"
              > > commercials. But wait, if you
              > > order our meditation package
              > > right now, we'll throw in
              > > God-Realization at no extra
              > > charge. Just pay shipping and
              > > handling.
              > >
              > > Jeff
              > >
              > Yo Papajeff,
              > Seems like a good deal! It also works in reverse.
              > Sometimes people get thrown into God-Realization
              > and then have to readjust their stress management
              > to accommodate their new (and ancient) indisputable
              > understanding of Reality. Drug use often does this
              > (IE: Mescaline, Peyote, LSD, etc). Gurdjieff called
              > them "Stupid saints", and Meyer Baba used to go to
              > so called "insane asylums" to bring people out of
              > their transcendental states. Both would then teach
              > them various techniques to deal with integrating
              > their minds, bodies and emotions with the bliss,
              > visions, ecstasies, etc they were experiencing.
              > And then they lived truly happily (well balanced)
              > ever after.
              > Peace and blessings,
              > Bob

              Thanks, Bob. Very cool