Re: Practice Makes Perfect by Kir Li Molari

  • cosmic_yogi1
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 7, 2010

      Faithe,

      As the drop of water is to the ocean-that is what Oneness is.  The essence of the drop is every bit the essence of the totality.

      All that we hold dear to our hearts, the things our soul yearns for-we do not have to give it up through the act of awakening!  Of course not, we recieve it by awakening!  This is the whole point.  Waking from this dream does not mean everything disappears.  It means everthing appears as it really is.  Life then is seen as a unified Whole, as Oneness.  Oneness knows only ONE.  In Oneness the puzzle has been made whole.  In Oneness there is no more good or bad, desirable or undesirable.  It is absolute fulfilment, completion, bliss, whatever we may call it.  It is a state of being beyond hope, for all hope is fulfilled.  We can not even faintly begin to describe the indescribable.  It can only be experienced.

      ONE