Re: Practice Makes Perfect by Kir Li Molari

  • cosmic_yogi1
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 6, 2010
      Yo Bruce,

      i stand corrected---All perceptions are illusion.

      Thank you for sharing

      much metta,

      ONE

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "tarah513" <faithearden@...> wrote:

      > Dear Cosmic.
      >
      > Are you saying that you are "ONE" and that by your beingness along that
      > shows you represent unversality and are connected to the ALL?
      >
      > My problem with what you have offered is that saying their is a
      > "connectedness to the ALL" is quite different from being "ALL".
      >
      > Where this is leading is that in meditation, once the connectedness idea
      > is removed, what then can be realized?
      >
      > Faithe
      >

      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "cosmic_yogi1"
      > <hanifshekhem@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Yo Faithe,
      > > 'ONE' is a symbol representing the universality and connectedness to
      > the ALL.
      > >
      > > ONE
      > >

      > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "tarah513"
      > faithearden@ wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Hi Cosmic.
      > > >
      > > > What does your name "ONE" mean...or is there no meaning intended and
      > it
      > > > is just a label?
      > > >
      > > > Thanks in advance.
      > > >
      > > > Faithe
      > > >
      > > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "cosmic_yogi1"

      > medit8ionsociety

      > > > medit8ionsociety

      > me
      > > > tell
      > > > growing!
      > herbicides,

      > buy
      > > > some

      > > > "Unfortunately, there's been a delay. But - God

    • hanif sashekhem
      Message 2 of 24 , Apr 6, 2010
        Peace and Love Bruce,

        i apprecilove your wisdom in respect towards Oneness, however i must ask you---is your understanding of the meditative state that you describe also an idea?
        It seems that We all suffer from the illusions of our perceptions:)

        ONE

      • Papajeff
        Message 3 of 24 , Apr 7, 2010
          Faithe,

          Beyond "connectedness" is the
          realization put so beautifully
          by Ramana Maharshi:

          "The very form of God if Love."

          So it's One, in the matrix of Love.

          If the realization or understanding
          includes merely the connectness
          or sense of Oneness...but not
          the God (Love)-Realization, the
          realization is not on the
          level of the jnani yogi - there
          is no Knowing.

          Those who mistake the Oneness
          for fully awakened tend to
          be the one's who parrot the
          half-baked teachings about,
          "nothing to realize, everyone's
          already enlightened, just get
          on with your life"...pablum.

          One Love,

          Jeff

          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "tarah513" <faithearden@...> wrote:

          > Dear Cosmic.
          >
          > Are you saying that you are "ONE" and that by your beingness along that
          > shows you represent unversality and are connected to the ALL?
          >
          > My problem with what you have offered is that saying their is a
          > "connectedness to the ALL" is quite different from being "ALL".
          >
          > Where this is leading is that in meditation, once the connectedness idea
          > is removed, what then can be realized?
          >
          > Faithe
          >

          > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "cosmic_yogi1"
          > <hanifshekhem@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Yo Faithe,
          > > 'ONE' is a symbol representing the universality and connectedness to
          > the ALL.
          > >
          > > ONE
          > >

          > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "tarah513"
          > faithearden@ wrote:
          > > >

          > > > Hi Cosmic.
          > > >
          > > > What does your name "ONE" mean...or is there no meaning intended and
          > it
          > > > is just a label?
          > > >
          > > > Thanks in advance.
          > > >
          > > > Faithe
          > > >
          > > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "cosmic_yogi1"

          > medit8ionsociety

          > > > medit8ionsociety

          > me
          > > > tell
          > > > growing!
          > herbicides,

          > buy
          > > > some

          > > > "Unfortunately, there's been a delay. But - God

        • cosmic_yogi1
          Message 4 of 24 , Apr 7, 2010

            Faithe,

            As the drop of water is to the ocean-that is what Oneness is.  The essence of the drop is every bit the essence of the totality.

            All that we hold dear to our hearts, the things our soul yearns for-we do not have to give it up through the act of awakening!  Of course not, we recieve it by awakening!  This is the whole point.  Waking from this dream does not mean everything disappears.  It means everthing appears as it really is.  Life then is seen as a unified Whole, as Oneness.  Oneness knows only ONE.  In Oneness the puzzle has been made whole.  In Oneness there is no more good or bad, desirable or undesirable.  It is absolute fulfilment, completion, bliss, whatever we may call it.  It is a state of being beyond hope, for all hope is fulfilled.  We can not even faintly begin to describe the indescribable.  It can only be experienced.

            ONE