RE: [Meditation Society of America] Shower Meditation

  • Aideen Mckenna
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2010

      Oh my – coincidence.  I just took a shower, mostly because of a tension-inducing problem, & then went to the computer & read this.  During the shower, I made what I think to be a very good decision that was not even on the back burner of my mind – “a sudden rush of wisdom”.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25, 2010
        Wonderful. Thanks for the smile.