words get in the way?

  • Ramon Sender
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003
      I bow to She who speaks through Jeff below:
      -=-=-=-=-=-=-
      Mocking and ridicule does not
      change the fact that the
      experience of enlightenment
      and the renewed clarity and
      awakening it brings to life
      is universally reported as
      "heavenly, blissful, wonderful".
      -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-

      There is a state, call it what you will --
      "peace" -- "joy" -- "pure awareness"
      "THAT" -- that has no opposite.
      That state is the Self, or at least the
      abode of the Self. She is the first to
      manifest from the Unmanifest, and
      the last to dissolve. She is known by
      millions of names. Call her 'Judi,"
      call her "Greg," call her late to supper
      but she's already what's being served
      on the table.

      When she is present, all fall silent
      in mindless adoration. When she leaves, we
      mutter and yawn and scractch ourselves
      and wonder at the odor of shit that
      ultimately we can trace to our own
      diapers.